Paragon Rehabilitation is a subsidiary of Trilogy Health Services, LLC. Paragon provides therapy services to all of our company owned Trilogy campuses.
At Paragon, our success begins with hiring the right employees. We believe that if we treat our employees like royalty they will treat our customers like royalty. Our customer-oriented culture places the emphasis on Customer Service, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, and Customer and Satisfaction. Employment with us is more than just a job. It's an opportunity for professional and personal growth. We believe that our success is the direct result of providing outstanding service that exceeds expectations to our residents, family members and our more than 7,000 employees.
When you join our team, you work with dedicated healthcare professionals who extend a spirit of caring to our residents and co-workers alike. Begin advancing your therapy career today and enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from working in a compassionate, progressive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops, directs and identifies new markets for potential development opportunities.
2. Analyzes individual market dynamics, size, barriers to entry, technologies, key contacts, competitors, options, etc.
3. Develops new market initiatives and analyzes business opportunities to increase market share.
4. Provides vision and leadership in establishing long-term plans for the continued development of business development.
5. Develops relationships with business brokers and community based and economic development organizations to find growth opportunities.
6. Maintains relationships with local, federal and state governmental entities. Acts as government affairs representative on select occasions.
7. Develops and pursues legislative mechanisms to create programs necessary to the economic health of the Company. Includes advocating positions in favor of approved incentives and tax relief devices applying creative or innovative approaches.
8. Identifies and pursues new sources of business including attraction and expansion projects, includes identifying new avenues for acquisition or start-up projects.
9. Coordinates and develops regional activities that benefit the Company’s business climate. This includes acting as a representative and active participant in task forces and regional partnerships.
10. Oversees business attraction, retention and expansion opportunities/projects.
11. Oversees and manages the foreign trade zones and enhanced enterprise zones or other regional development areas.
12. Provides vital input in short- and long-term strategic and operational planning and positioning within the Company.
13. Assists leadership to identify and address organizational development issues that challenge and support health and effectiveness Company-wide.
14. Spearheads business development initiatives that are consistent with the Company’s overall strategy.
15. Manages multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment and Revenue generation and strategic
partnerships development and management.
16. Wins early customers with limited support.
17. Recruits, screens, selects, hires, trains, coaches, counsels and develops a team of qualified and highly motivated individuals.
18. Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary
19. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
20. Supports departmental goals and the overall objectives of the Company.
21. Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
22. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
23. Maintains required licenses or certifications in good standing with the State.
24. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field from a four-year college or university. Graduate degree preferred.
Five (5) to seven (7) years’ accounting/finance or business development experience. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Ideal candidate located in Toledo/Cleveland, OH or Fort Wayne, IN area